Taking Care of tableware
Robert Welch's collection of tableware accessories are designed for both classic and contemporary table settings.
Care of stainless steel based dining accessories:
- Use a 'microfibre cloth' to clean the stainless steel.
Care of walnut based dining accessories:
- Walnut is lacquered when manufactured. For this reason, it is best to keep any walnut based products away from moisture and humid conditions.
- To maintain the quality of the material, oils such as canola or olive oil can be applied. Ensure all excess oil is removed.
- Wash walnut based products by hand and dry with a soft cloth.
Care of ABS plastic based dining accessories:
- ABS is a strong and durable polymer which can stand both high and low temperatures.
- This material can be easily maintained at optimum condition by being wiped with a damp cloth.
Care of slate mats and coasters:
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down slate surfaces.
- There is no need to use sprays or chemicals.
- Applying teak of olive oil enhances to natural grain of the slate.
- The slate used in our products is a natural material, which means that sizing can slightly vary.