A limited edition kitchen knife set with hand-held sharpener from the award-winning Signature knife range. Featuring a 10cm Vegetable / Paring Knife and 14cm Cook's knife.
Developed with professional chefs, Signature kitchen knives are a result of years of research, design and testing. Fully forged from German stainless steel with a hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimise fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a lifetime guarantee.
The Hand-held Knife Sharpener is designed to maintain all plain edge kitchen knives. This sharpener features an advanced ceramic wheel, and a solid plastic handle with weighted non-slip base to give you the quickest and easiest way to sharpen your kitchen knives. Use regularly to hone the blade edge back into shape.
PLEASE NOTE - You must be aged 18 or over to buy knives in the UK.
Vegetable/Paring Knife (10cm) (1), Cooks Knife (14cm)(1), Signature Hand-Held Knife Sharpener (1)
Lasting superior sharpness
German stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 56, is used in the manufacture of all Robert Welch kitchen knives. Being more malleable than Japanese steel allows for easy home maintenance and a superior sharpness that lasts.
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.