A high quality set of four Signaure plain-edged steak knives from the award-winning Signature knife range. Made from German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blades with full tangs for extra strength. The handles are made from tactile DuPont™ and are ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
Part of the Signature kitchen collection which includes knives, scissors, utensils, kitchen accessories, kitchen storage and textiles.
Please see our range of Steak Knives.
Read our guide on how to cook the perfect steak.
The plain-edged steak knife blades are made from the highest quality German brushed stainless steel and handles are ergonomically moulded from DuPont™.
The presentation box is oak veneer.
Blade Length: 120mm
Care & Need to Know
Download our guide to sharpening your Signature Knife with the Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener.
By hand (recommended):
• Rinse the Signature knives to remove any traces of food.
• Wash gently in warm, soapy, water with a soft cloth. There is no need to soak your Signature knives.
• Thoroughly dry stainless steel knives individually.
• For the best finish, apply a non-abrasive metal polish.
In the dishwasher:
• Ensure your dishwasher setting are set as per the manufacturers' instructions for water hardness in your area.
• Maintain the appropriate salt and rinse aid levels in your dishwasher.
• Before placing in the dishwasher, rinse Signature knives to remove all traces of food.
• Wash stainless steel Signature knives separately to other metals, such as silver, in order to keep them in optimum condition.
• The best detergents for Signature knives are free from chlorides and citrus additives.
• Standard dishwasher programmes are recommended, there is no need to rinse and hold Signature knives.
• Occasional application of mineral oil to the handles of kitchen knives will maintain their colour. Remove any excess oil before use.
For further information please see our Kitchen Knives Product Care page.
Signature steak knives have a 10 Year guarantee.
Delivery & Returns
Free for orders of £50
Free for Europe orders over £150 (€180)
Returns are FREE (Mainland UK only)
We are happy to accept returns of unused and undamaged items within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
We're Here to Help
7-Day Customer Support
Design Story: Signature Knives (2005-2007)
Design Director, Paul deBretton Gordon was first tasked with this project when he joined Robert Welch. He reflects "The design process for the Signature knife range was rooted in questioning all aspects of functionality, durability, methods of manufacture and ease of use." He worked in collaboration with Rupert Welch to perfect the knives using the experience of professional chefs. The knife range was rigorously tested over three years. Signature knives are now much loved by both professional and amateur chefs alike.