The Q Knife Block’s innovative design makes it a practical and visually striking addition to any kitchen worktop. Made from the finest quality 18/10 stainless steel and mountain ash wood veneer and supplied with four essential Signature kitchen knives
The Q Knife Block incorporates 4 ABS sleeves for secure knife storage. A magnetic locator in each slot draws the spine of the knife to the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge when inserting or removing the knives.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, these multi-award winning kitchen knives feature fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blades with a full tang for extra strength. The Japanese-style blade edges are hand applied at a 15° angle. The handles are made from tactile DuPont™ and ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
• Magnets hold blade away from the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a lifetime guarantee.
Signature Bread Knife 22cm (1), Signature Cooks Knife 16cm (1), Signature Kitchen Knife 14cm (1), Signature Vegetable/Paring Knife 10cm (1), Q Knife Block – Ash (1)
PLEASE NOTE - you must be aged 18 or over to buy this product in the UK
Depth: 218 mm
Height: 213 mm
Height (inc Handles): 300 mm
Width: 130 mm
Lasting superior sharpness
German stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 56, is used in the manufacture of all Robert Welch kitchen knives. Being more malleable than Japanese steel allows for easy home maintenance and a superior sharpness that lasts.
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.