Robert Welch designs is known for exceptional design, quality and functionailty. The family-run company is an international brand with an extensive range of award-winning kitchen knives and utensils, cutlery and other tableware.
Details: 37.5hrs per week, Monday-Friday
Location: Chipping Campden/Evesham
The role of Website Administrator focuses around the management and processed for the effective and timely delivery of platforms, content and services for digital channels, primarily for the three Robert Welch SBUs: retail, trade and hospitality.
You will work within the eCommerce team to plan the continued development of digital platforms and content to deliver best in class experiences via an evolving range of digital channels. Working to deliver against predetermined targets for each SBU and using regular metrics-based reporting to highlight success and failures, tailoring platforms and content to best deliver these targets.
The role of Website Administrator will be primarily involved in the day to day upkeep and maintenance of the Robert Welch e-commerce website and micro-sites as/when they come online. You will have a good level of IT skills including data entry, database management and spread sheets. Image editing using Photoshop, HTML and website coding to a basic level would be an advantage but not essential. Some knowledge and/or experience with eCommerce websites would be preferable as well as previous experience within a Web/Online/Administrator role.
You will have attention to detail and accuracy along with great numeracy and literacy skills. In order to fully realise your potential within this role you will need to be meticulous, resourceful and creative in equal measure.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Use our CMS platform to maintain product listings on Robert Welch retails, trade and hospitality websites as they come online; add new products, amend product details, adjust stock levels, update awards, ensure photography is high quality and product descriptions are as relevant as possible to ensure great SEO and high customer conversion rates. There will also be some tasks involving merchandising our products on third party websites including Amazon.
- Merchandise and promote products on the website in line with the sales promo calendar - and working with the wider company teams to ensure that all required assets etc are sourced on time and to the highest standard.
- Regular audits and reporting of RW websites; and using these findings to optimise the user journey and improve the experience as a whole. Use of tools such as Google Analytics/Tag Manager/ Search Console etc.
- Driving trading across retail sales channels as part of the eCommerce team.
- Creation of new website taxonomy, departments and landing pages to support wider marketing plans.
Our website acts as the ‘authority’ for all Robert Welch resources and retailers online. It is therefore essential that the maintenance of the Robert Welch website is carried out in a considered, consistent and methodical manner.
- Written Communication
All written communication published to the website should be considered in regards of its ability to promote the overarching online strategy of the business. Tone, brevity, SEO and focus are essential in communicating our message correctly.
- Customer Orientated
You will understand why the customer is the focus of everything we do as a business. People do not just buy a Robert Welch product, they buy into us as an entity and we must validate that decision at every touch-point.
- Analytical Thinking
The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach is essential in order to review, refine and improve our customers online experiences.
To apply: Please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Robert Welch Designs holds job applications on file solely for the purposes of future recruitment.
If you would like your details to be removed from our system please email email@example.com.