Designed as sculptural pieces for the table, the Drift pieces are both decorative and practical. The contoured tea strainer and bowl provides an elegant solution for loose leaf tea. A striking addition to your breakfast, brunch or afternoon tea table. Part of the Drift tea collection which offers a range of pieces designed with afternoon tea in mind.
Our Drift Collection, including the tea strainer, was the winner of a Red Dot Award for Product Design in 2019.
What really brings the Drift pieces to life is the setting you choose to place them in, whether indoors or out. The mirror polished stainless steel surfaces of the Drift collection reflect the setting they are placed in, making your celebration the real centrepiece.
Designed to conjure a feeling of fluid movement, the organic shapes and reflective, polished surfaces of the Drift Collection enhance any setting. The Drift range includes: candleholders, salt and pepper shakers, barware, pitchers, and tea and coffee pots.
The Drift tea strainer and bowl is made from finest 18/10 stainless steel with a mirror-polished finish.
Care & Need to Know
When washing your Drift Barware, Tea Collection or glassware by hand:
• Rinse your Drift barware, tea collection or glassware as soon as possible after use.
• Wash in warm soapy water with a microfibre cloth or non abrasive brush**.
• Try to avoid soaking in water and always dry thoroughly immediately after washing.
• **Always avoid scouring with pads or abrasive cleaners as this will scratch the surface.
• To restore your finish on your drift barware, tea collection or glassware we recommend using a dry microfibre cloth.
The Drift tea strainer and bowl has a Lifetime Guarantee.
Delivery & Returns
Free for orders of £50
Free for Europe orders over £150 (€180)
Returns are FREE (Mainland UK only)
We are happy to accept returns of unused and undamaged items within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
We're Here to Help
7-Day Customer Support