Inspired by Scandinavian design, Bergen features a balanced approach with sleek simplicity and timelessness.
The full satin finish adds to the Scandinavian aesthetics and gives this design a soft patina and a subtle differentiation. The pinch or waist feature on the pieces creates a contemporary silhouette. Robert Welch studied in Norway in 1954 with a group of British students culminating in an exhibition of their work in Bergen.
All spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades have a full satin finish and are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge.
HOW THE CUTLERY SAMPLE SERVICE WORKS:
- Choose as many different sample sets as you like from the cutlery range(s) of your choice.
- Delivery and returns of your sample set(s) are completely free of charge.
- Once your cutlery has been delivered, take your time to consider each piece in the range.
- When you have decided on a cutlery range simply contact our customer services team to arrange for the free collection of your samples and a full refund (on receipt of the goods).
- Once you have chosen your cutlery, you can proceed with an order at any time.
Table Knife (1), Table Fork (1), Soup Spoon (1)
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.