A limited edition promotion set from the award-winning Signature knife range, featuring an 11cm Santoku Knife, 12cm Kitchen Knife and 18cm Cook's Knife supplied in a presentation gift box.
Developed with professional chefs, Signature kitchen knives are a result of years of research, design and testing. Fully forged from German stainless steel with a hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness. The handle is made from tactile DuPont™ and is ergonomically shaped for comfort and to minimise fatigue. The RW insignia is a permanent steel detail of the handle.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
To maintain a superior cutting edge we recommend the regular honing of the Signature knives with a Signature Hand-held Knife Sharpener. We recommend that after 12-24 months, depending on frequency of use, you change the ceramic sharpening wheel in order to maintain your knife's cutting edge to a high standard. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe and supplied in separate presentation packaging.
PLEASE NOTE - you must be aged 18 or over to buy this product in the UK
Santoku Knife (11cm)(1), Kitchen Knife (12cm)(1), Cooks Knife (18cm)(1)
Lasting superior sharpness
German stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 56, is used in the manufacture of all Robert Welch kitchen knives. Being more malleable than Japanese steel allows for easy home maintenance and a superior sharpness that lasts.
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.