Please note, this product requires age verification to purchase.
This is an Age Restricted Item which you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. We use AgeChecked to conduct age verification during the order process using information you have given us. If initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will email asking you to provide more information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, it will not be possible to sell you the Age Restricted Item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order. For more information see our Terms & Conditions, our Privacy Notice, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01386 840 522 where lines are open between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Ashbury cutlery is a classic pattern with a contemporary twist. The upward curve and fluid movement of the fork and spoon present a mirror image of the knife's vertical resting position. Traditionally shaped knives are also available. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge. All Ashbury cutlery is available with a mirror finish, has a 25 year guarantee and is dishwasher safe.
The best way to choose cutlery is simply to try it. It's important that your cutlery is well balanced, comfortable to hold and also the appropriate size. If you are undecided and unable to visit one of our stores or retailers, we offer a cutlery sample service (within the UK), allowing you to try up-to three different ranges at home.
How the cutlery sample service works:
- Choose up to 3 different three piece sample sets as you like from our wide range of award-winning British designed cutlery.
- Delivery and returns of your sample sets are free of charge within the UK.
- Once delivered, take up to 28 days to consider each piece in the range.
- When you have decided on a cutlery range simply visit the returns page on our website to organise your free mainland UK DPD return ensuring you have completed your return form. A copy of the returns form can also be downloaded from our website, a confirmation email will be sent to you once the refund has been process.
- Once you have received your refund confirmation, please proceed with your chosen cutlery order.
Table Knife (1), Table Fork (1), Soup Spoon (1)
Table Knife - Length: 236mm
Table Fork - Length: 203mm
Soup Spoon - Length: 206mm / Bowl Width: 43mm
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.