As beautiful as it is practical, the Signature knife block has been designed with effortless human interaction in mind. This block comes complete with an integrated ceramic wheel knife sharpener, to keep knives honed and sharp. A magnetic locator in each slot draws the spine of the knife to the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge when inserting or removing the knives. Made from durable matt black ABS with a polished stainless steel collar.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, these multi-award winning kitchen knives feature fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blades with a full tang for extra strength. The Japanese-style blade edges are hand applied at a 15° angle. The handles are made from tactile DuPont™ and ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
• Magnets hold blade away from the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge.
• Ceramic wheel knife sharpener to maintain the 15° blade edge of Signature knives.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a lifetime guarantee.
We recommend that after 12-24 months, depending on frequency of use, you change the ceramic sharpening wheel in order to maintain your knife's cutting edge to a high standard. All Signature kitchen knives are dishwasher safe. Supplied in a gift box.
Signature Bread Knife 22cm (1), Signature Carving Knife 23cm (1), Signature Cooks Knife 14cm (1), Signature Kitchen Knife 14cm (1), Signature Serrated Utility Knife 12cm (1), Signature Vegetable/Paring Knife 8cm (1), Signature Knife Block with Sharpener (1)
PLEASE NOTE - you must be aged 18 or over to buy this product in the UK
Height (inc Handles): 320mm
Lasting superior sharpness
German stainless steel, hardened to Rockwell 56, is used in the manufacture of all Robert Welch kitchen knives. Being more malleable than Japanese steel allows for easy home maintenance and a superior sharpness that lasts.
Designing the Robert Welch way
Every Robert Welch product has been designed to possess a timeless elegance whilst being both affordable and highly functional. This film was created as an introduction to Robert Welch and offers an insight into our passion for design.