Robert Welch Designs is known for exceptional design, quality and functionality. The family-run company is an international brand with an extensive range of award-winning kitchen knives and utensils, cutlery and other tableware.
Based: Chipping Campden (work from home - short-term)
Hours: Full-time; (5 days - 37.5 hours)
Outline: Are you looking for the opportunity to work within an award-winning, growing business? To prove to the world just how talented a PR and Social Media Executive that you are? To work with colleagues who will challenge and support you to become world class at what you do? Read on…
Robert Welch has become world renowned for designing and manufacturing products that function beyond expectation. We are looking for someone who can put the same level of creative obsession and meticulous attention to detail into our communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and share engaging, and relevant content targeted across owned and earned channels to amplify brand messaging.
- Schedule posts and send real time responses to followers.
- Delivering the consumer and corporate PR strategy and day-to-day management of all Robert Welch PR activities.
- Work with our PR agency to ensure a blend of coverage across newsstand and online media.
- Generating written content for inbound and outbound social, PR and marketing activities.
- Support the consumer social media strategy and day-to-day management of all Consumer and Hospitality social media activities.
- Respond to customer comments, reviews across all social media channels, working with the Robert Welch Customer Service Team.
- Engage with brands and influencers.
- Planning paid campaign activities to drive targeted and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Work with the appointed PR agency to deliver campaigns that support the wider brand message for the year.
- Provide weekly and monthly social and PR reports.
- Stay up-to-date on advising and share improvement ideas for content in line with constant innovations and updates on social media platforms.
- Create internal communications, to share successes and updates, including a quarterly internal newsletter.
- Seeking out and building relationships with authentic likeminded brands, influencers, and journalists, ensuring the most relevant audiences are reached in line with marketing and brand objectives to grow Robert Welch social channels and website domain authority.
- Work with the wider Marketing department to improve the customer journey, the website, and the amazon experience.
In addition to the above, you may be required to carry out additional duties, dependent on business needs.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Methodical and proactive approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- IT literate.
- Communication skills.
- Content and analytical skills.
- Interest in new and upcoming online technologies.
- Proactive organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Resourceful, meticulous, and creative.
Benefit / terms: 24 Days Holiday + 8 Statutory, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Staff Discounts, warm and welcoming culture.
To apply: Please email your covering letter, CV and samples of your best social media and PR work to email@example.com, also outlining your current remuneration details.
Please note Robert Welch holds job applications on file solely for the purposes of recruitment. If you would like your details to be removed from our files, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.