The term ‘Robert Welch’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Robert Welch Designs Ltd. Lower High Street, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire GL55 6DY. Our company registration number is 689103, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.robertwelch.com is with Robert Welch Designs Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All details you provide to www.robertwelch.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own.
- All prices listed on www.robertwelch.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Cancelling an Order
- If you cancel an order within 14 calendar days of receiving it, we will also refund the standard delivery charge in accordance with the Consumer Rights Directive (CRD).
- If you paid for Next Day or Saturday delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will not refund any delivery charges if you cancel after 14 days or if you only cancel part of your order.
- Returns from outside the UK will be charged by your local postal service.
- Please note our stores are unable to process exchanges or refunds on items purchased through home shopping.
- All offers and promotions can only be redeemed in Robert Welch Studio Shops, our website and our mail order department. Offers cannot be redeemed in Robert Welch department store concessions or their respective websites.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Online gift vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date of issue and cannot be exchanged for cash or goods already supplied or ordered.
- We are unable to replace lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- Robert Welch gift vouchers are currently only available for use online. You cannot exchange Robert Welch gift vouchers for goods in Robert Welch shops, stockists or over the telephone. You cannot exchange online gift vouchers for cash.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, we'll leave any balance as a credit for you and redeem it against subsequent orders.