Terms and Conditions of Free Gift Wrap Offer
If you’re looking to send a loved one a special treat, for a limited time we are offering complimentary gift wrap on all orders over £75 from the Gifting category.
For free gift-wrapped items, please add over £75 products from the Gifting category to your basket and select Gift Wrap against all relevant items in the checkout. Enter the promotional code GIFTWRAP at the checkout and the gift wrap charge of £3.50 per item will be removed.
- Free Gift Wrap applies only to products from the Gifting Category, and sub-categories within when £75 or more is spent in this category.
- The Gift wrap option must be selected at the checkout against relevant products for this offer to apply.
- Free Gift Wrap will only apply to orders over £75.
- The promotion code GIFTWRAP must be entered at the checkout for this offer to apply.
- This offer will expire at midnight Thursday 30th April 2020.
- The gift wrap pictured may differ slightly from the paper and ribbon used.
- All gift wrap used is high-quality and is suitable for all occasions.
- Offer only available while stocks last.
- Robert Welch Designs reserves the right to remove this offer at any time.
- Information all correct at the time of release and are subject to change and availability.
- This promotional code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gift Wrap offer is only valid on www.robertwelch.com
- This offer cannot be redeemed in any other retailer, or concession within another retailer.
- This offer is not for resale or publication.
- Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer apply only to personal orders, any orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer.
- All orders are subject to acceptance under Robert Welch Design’s standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please note that orders over £75 also qualify for free standard UK delivery, which is now contact-free for your peace of mind.
Please see the note from Alice and Rupert Welch for further information on how we are ensuring safer delivery for online orders during this period of social distancing and self-isolation.