The prize draw is open from 00:01 GMT on the first working day of the calendar month 2023 to 23:59 GMT on the last working day of the calendar month 2023, and entry is made by completing the abandoned basket survey linked in your abandoned basket email notification. No purchase is necessary.
Feedback Survey Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Survey prize draw Robert Welch Designs Limited, running from 00:01 GMT on the first working day of the calendar month to 23:59 GMT on the last working day of the calendar month.
Organised and promoted by Robert Welch Designs Limited. (Robert Welch.) Prize: One Robert Welch e-Gift card to be won. One winner will receive a £250 Robert Welch e-Gift card.
How to enter the prize draw
Terms & Conditions
1. Only one entry can be made per individual. Only one entrance per household is permitted and no bulk or corporate entries are allowed.
2. Robert Welch reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry (proof of age may be required).
4. Entries which are incomplete, corrupt, or incomprehensible are void and will not be entered into the prize draw. No responsibility can be accepted by Robert Welch for lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, or void entries for any reason.
5. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Robert Welch, or any person directly or indirectly involved with Robert Welch or the running of the prize draw, or their direct family members.
The prize draw
6. On or shortly after the last working day of the calendar month, 1 winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants into the prize draw in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
7. Robert Welch’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by email that they have been selected. Only the winner of the prize draw will be contacted personally.
9. A minimum of 10 entrants is required for the prize draw to proceed in any given month. If fewer than 10 entrants participate in a particular month, those entries will automatically be carried over to the following calendar month’s prize draw. This process will continue each month until the minimum number of entrants is met.
Claiming the prize
10. Once the winner has been contacted, they will need to formally claim the prize they have won by emailing Robert Welch that they wish to claim the prize.
11. If the prize is unclaimed after ten (10) days following notification by Robert Welch, the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited and Robert Welch reserves the right to offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random. Robert Welch may repeat this process until such time as the prize is claimed within the period specified by Robert Welch.
12. The prize must be claimed as stated and cannot be deferred and there will be no cash or other alternative offered. If a winner chooses not to claim the prize offered, they are relinquishing and forfeiting the prize and Robert Welch is under no obligation to offer them an alternative.
13. By claiming their prize, the winner is agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and for their information to be used in accordance with our Privacy Notice at https://www.robertwelch.com/pages/privacy. Robert Welch reserves the right to refuse to complete the delivery of the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
14. Once the prize is claimed, Robert Welch will email the winner their prize. Robert Welch e-Gift cards are valid for 2 years from issue and are subject to the Robert Welch e-Gift card terms and conditions at https://www.robertwelch.com/pages/terms-sale.
Other terms and conditions which apply to the prize draw
15. Robert Welch reserves the right to change or update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and updated versions will be effective as soon as published on robertwelch.com.
16. Robert Welch reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in the reasonable opinion of Robert Welch. Robert Welch reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
17. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Robert Welch and accordingly Robert Welch may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Robert Welch as a result thereof.
18. Robert Welch is committed to protecting and respecting their customers’ privacy and will only use their personal information in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and our Privacy Notice at https://www.robertwelch.com/pages/privacy.
For more information about the prize draw, please email email@example.com.
• JANUARY 2024 - Mr C Healy - UK