The Q Knife Block’s innovative design makes it a practical and visually striking addition to any kitchen worktop. Made from the finest quality 18/10 stainless steel and mountain ash wood veneer and supplied with four essential Signature kitchen knives
The Q Knife Block incorporates 4 ABS sleeves for secure knife storage. A magnetic locator in each slot draws the spine of the knife to the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge when inserting or removing the knives.
Designed in consultation with professional chefs, these multi-award winning kitchen knives feature fully forged German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel blades with a full tang for extra strength. The Japanese-style blade edges are hand applied at a 15° angle. The handles are made from tactile DuPont™ and ergonomically shaped for comfort, balance and to minimise fatigue.
• Magnets hold blade away from the block, preventing damage to the cutting edge.
• Highest quality German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel.
• Hand applied 15° Japanese-style edge for superior sharpness.
• Fully forged from a single piece of steel for superior strength.
• Full tang for incredible strength and balance.
• Angled bolster for full use of the cutting edge and precision control.
• Hardened to Rockwell 56 for ease of maintenance.
• Ergonomic DuPont™ handle, mechanically finished for hygiene.
• Multi-award winning British design and a 25 year guarantee.
Signature Bread Knife 22cm (1), Signature Cooks Knife 16cm (1), Signature Kitchen Knife 14cm (1), Signature Vegetable/Paring Knife 10cm (1), Q Knife Block – Ash (1)
Height (inc Handles):