Are you an experienced in Warehouse Stock Control, looking for a new challenge?
We’re looking for a highly experienced Stock Controller. If you are resourceful, organised and meticulous then we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Based: Vale Park, Evesham
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm (30 minutes lunch break)
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days holiday in addition to 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance – two times salary
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Employee Bonus Scheme (subject to qualifying conditions)
- Employee Discounts off Robert Welch Products
We are looking for a Stock Controller to work within our Distribution Centre, to execute control measures to maximise stock accuracy.
To create, implement and regularly review detailed and robust procedures to cover all aspects of stock management and control.
The right candidate will thrive in a fast-moving environment and has excellent attention to detail. This is a great opportunity for someone with an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving and someone who is a team player, with excellent organisation, communication and IT skills.
- Responsibility for the integrity of the stock control system, ensuring accurate records are kept and are in line with Company policy
- The efficient utilisation of Warehouse space, ensuring stock is stored efficiently
- Undertake daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts
- Responsibility for goods inward and goods outward check procedures
- Effective management of stock between different locations
- Ensure the safe storage of stock and correct labelling
- Investigate stock discrepancies that are either found or highlighted
- Investigate stock queries to include reported picking / packing issues
- Ensure all stock control administrative tasks are completed daily
- Suggest and implement improvements to reduce stock losses and discrepancies
- Be a key person during year end stock counts
- Maintaining high standards of health and safety and security in the work environment
- Minimum of four years’ experience in Warehouse Stock Control
- Experience of RF WMS Stock Control Systems essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- A hands-on attitude
- Good Team player with an ability to multi task
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Focused, self-motivated, driven by the need to make improvements
- Excellent communicator
- Good IT skills, including RF WMS and Microsoft Office
- FLT licenses an advantage
To Apply: Please email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone individually. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within two weeks of your submission, then you were not successful at this stage.
Please note Robert Welch Designs holds job applications on file solely for the purposes of future recruitment.
If you would like your details to be removed from our system please email email@example.com.