Role: Head of Customer Connectivity / Head of Marketing
Team: Customer Connectivity
Based: Chipping Campden (commutable from Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon, Worcester, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth)
Do you love thinking for and about customers?...Do you love a diverse and exciting environment? If so, you could be part of a new and exciting ‘Customer Connectivity’ drive at Robert Welch Designs.
Robert Welch has become world renowned for designing and manufacturing products that function beyond expectation. With a fantastic company heritage, 2 Queen’s Awards and numerous design and product awards you would be representing a truly fantastic brand.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Creative Brand Director, you would be managing all of the company's customer focused marketing initiatives. Using market research, customer behaviour knowledge and analysis to direct the company’s marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns across our varied channels.
- Build a Marketing Team to suit the changing demands of the business
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and develop initiatives for product launches (with Product Managers) and customer connectivity initiatives – For example Loyalty Schemes
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, competitor products, and other relevant information to inform our Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, social media and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate with various media buyers, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior managers
- Educate our customers and consumers about our products and services across all communication platforms
- Work closely with Customer Services Department to gain insight and inform problem solving
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Marketing strategy experience
- A sound understanding of marketing psychology
- A sound knowledge of brand management
- Omni-channel knowledge
- Client / customer relationship experience
- Creative and adaptable
- Research and analysis skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Leadership and people management experience
- Detail-orientated, organised, ability to multi-Task
- Budget management
- Results focused
- Team player, collaborative style.
Above all – a ‘Hands on’ approach is essential!
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be a great fit for Robert Welch Designs (include your remuneration details) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV’s are held electronically for future positions, if you do not want your CV to be kept on our files please highlight this when applying.