Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director. You will be part of the team responsible for our digital sales and marketing channels. Robert Welch have a number of digital channels including a direct sales channel and focus territory and trade websites all of which fall under this remit. This role is holistic – with global brandbuilding being identified as key to achieving sales goals across the business.
- To implement a global omni-channel digital eCommerce strategy that delivers against sales growth targets.
- Drive customer acquisition by maximising SEO, PPC, social media, display advertising,
- Maximise customer conversion rates by using broad analytics data as well as devising A/B conversion tests to help drive an on going programme of refinements to design and UX
- Maximise customer retention with a marketing leading programme of CRM triggered and manual send email campaigns to promote product launches, promotional offers and seasonal offerings.
- Ensure acquisition, conversion and retention activity is measurable to enable regular reporting of performance and assess against predetermined KPIs.
- Working with the team to implement the creative content marketing programme across news/blogs, articles and social media to engage consumers and encourage the online sharing of Robert Welch content.
- Co-ordinate all activities with all offline ‘traditional’ marketing plan.
- Be part of a team to plan and implement a considered approach to social media, ensuring the Marketing and Brand strategy are adhered to.
- Liaise with the Robert Welch Sales Managers to ensure there is a cohesive approach across all digital platforms
- Work with the Robert Welch IT Director to ensure IT delivery, integration, testing, content organisation and systems are delivered in a timely manner.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, identify trends and offer insights to optimise spend and performance.
- Manage digital agencies, to provide the best practice and value for Robert Welch digital activities.
- Evaluate new technology, provide insight and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Responsible for stock forecasting and budgetary control for eCommerce expenditure.
- Persuasive Communicator
You will be an outstanding communicator, able to work comfortably across all levels of the business. Influencing co-workers and suppliers to gain support and achieve goals.
- Team Player
Proactively communicates work that may have an impact on another department, shares knowledge and experience and willing to help others.
- Commercial Acumen
Posses a passion for identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities.
Our website acts as the ‘authority’ for all Robert Welch resources and retailers online. It is therefore essential that work is carried out in a consistent and methodical manner.
In order to manage this business function effectively you will need to have exceptional planning and organisation skills.
- Written Communication
All written communication published to the website should be considered in regards of its ability to promote the overarching online Brand Strategy of the business. Tone, brevity and focus are essential in communicating our message correctly.
- Customer Orientated
You will understand why the customer is the focus of everything we do as a business. People do not just buy a Robert Welch product, they buy into us as an entity and we must validate that decision at every touch-point.
- Analytical Thinking
The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach is essential in order to review, refine and improve our customers online experiences.
- Conceptual Thinking
The ability to find effective solutions by taking a holistic and/or abstract perspective.
- Managing Change
This role is focused on managing numerous company websites – Further to this, you will be expected to develop and manage the new opportunities with’ On-line Market’ sites (e.g. Amazon)
You will have previous experience of working in a digital focused business or position. With a wider understanding of brand building, marketing, strategy and sales.
- Digital Marketing
Experience implementing cost effective and measurable PPC, SEO and digital campaigns.
Experience in being part of the creative direction of onsite and digital marcomms. A working knowledge of Adobe CS, HTML, CSS and Office would be advantageous.
Please note Robert Welch Designs holds job applications solely for the purpose of recruitment should any suitable position arise in the future. If you would like your details to be removed from our system please email email@example.com.