A career at Robert Welch means joining one of the UK's most respected brands
Being an enthusiastic cricketer, Robert Welch believed in the close working efficiency of small teams. This belief has stayed with the company to this day; that's why we are still based in the same Cotswolds Silk Mill where Robert first started designing over 60 years ago.
Whilst our company ethos has remained the same, the business itself has moved forward. Led by Rupert and Alice Welch, son and daughter of Robert, we are now an international brand with operations across the globe.
APPRENTICE – Office Administration (Sales Support) Chipping Campden
Want to work for an award winning team?
Robert Welch Designs has a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to join our award winning team.
Our professional Apprentice programme provides an insight into every area of our business. Carrying out placements in all of our teams; Design, Marketing and eCommerce, Retail, Warehouse, Operations, Finance and IT. At the end of the programme you will have knowledge of all of the people who work in our business.
You will specialise in Sales where you will pursue your career at the end of the 1 year programme. You will be supported through your learning journey on-site and via College. As an Apprentice you will qualify for the same excellent benefits as a Robert Welch employee, however you will receive 6 monthly salary increases, based on performance. There is an opportunity to receive a generous package at the end of the 12 month programme subject to your performance.
You will be working with a small team developing some of the best products in the world. You will work towards a nationally recognised qualification in either Business or Customer Services which can be tailored to you. With an opportunity for further study if desired.
UK HOSPITALITY EXECUTIVE
Competitive salary, bonus and company car in addition to other key benefits.
Reporting to the Head of Hospitality you will be responsible for both sales support of the hospitality sector and developing sales with key customers from within the UK hospitality sector, working closely with our distributors to maximize our sales and development of the RW brand.
- Actively participate in the RWD sales strategy
- To support and develop the distribution network in the UK
- To offer sales support to the hospitality sales team
- Establish strong strategic partnerships with clients, leading to the positioning of Robert Welch as first choice for all current and future hospitality needs.
- Produce and maintain accurate records.
- To closely work with the operations team with regards to stock and forecasting.
- As well as strong planning and organisation skills.
- A good understanding of the hospitality business, including experience with distributors.
- You will be an outstanding communicator, and able to work comfortably across all levels of the business.
- Have a passion for the hospitality sector, identifying and winning business.
- Excellent sales ability both on the telephone and face to face.
- Strong presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Focused on maximising personal rewards.
- The ideal candidate will have a history of sales experience, preferably in the supply of goods to the hospitality sector from large multinationals to individual privately owned hotels or restaurants.
- Exceptional communication skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Fully computer literate, including outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Hospitality Sector
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org