Spoil Mum this Mother's Day with an extra special gift (or two). Our tealight holders, candlesticks, jewellery and cutlery gift sets are just a few things Mum might like to unwrap this Mother's day. Shop now.
2 sea bass fillets
½ a green chilli, chopped
½ a red chilli, chopped
2 sticks of lemongrass
1 small bunch of coriander
1 inch of ginger, peeled
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
Serve with brown rice
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Blitz the green chilli, garlic, ginger, zest and juice of one of the limes, olive oil and half the coriander in a food processor to make a paste (if you don’t have a food processor, you can finely chop all of these ingredients and mix together).
- Bash the lemongrass sticks with a rolling pin to slightly break them up – this releases their wonderful citrusy flavours.
- Rip off a large piece of baking paper (big enough to wrap both fish fillets up in a parcel) and place it on a baking tray.
- Slice the remaining lime and place on the baking tray; lay the sea bass fillets on top. Spoon over the paste and top with the bashed lemongrass.
- Season well and scrunch the baking paper together so that you have a parcel with the fish totally encased.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, before unwrapping the parcel, and serving with the chopped red chilli, chopped coriander and rice
Remember to share your #ONEINAMILLION successes with us and #ROBERTWELCH.