Deliveries will be disrupted from Thursday 26th April until Monday 30th April. Please see our delivery page for more information.
Refreshing and alcoholic, this is the perfect finale to a summer dinner party. This works well instead of a rich pudding or, if you’re feeling extravagant – serve this alongside a decadent pud. It is extremely easy to make and keeps in the freezer for up to six months.
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 cucumber (approx. 300-350g)
300ml tonic water
Cucumber ribbons and mint to serve, optional
- In a small pan, heat the tonic water and sugar gently until the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Blitz the whole cucumber in a food processer and then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the cucumber with the lime zest and juice, gin and tonic and sugar mixture.
- Pour into a Tupperware container and place in the freezer overnight.
- Just before serving, remove from the freezer and roughly break up the granita with a fork
- Serve with cucumber ribbons, mint and an optional splash of gin!
Remember to share your #ONEINAMILLION successes with us and #ROBERTWELCH.