Exclusive summer offer - save £20.00 when you spend £100.00 or more. Simply enter the code WEB20 in your basket.
A treat not to be missed, this recipe brings an added delight to a classic brownie recipe.
Best served whilst watching The Great British Bake Off.
125g salted butter
175g dark chocolate
40g cocoa powder
30g self raising flour
175g caster sugar
2 large eggs
1 tube of Rolos
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter and 125g of the chocolate in a pan slowly over a low heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, salt and eggs. Next, stir the cooled chocolate and butter mixture through the sugar, salt and eggs until well combined.
- Sieve the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl and mix well.
- Roughly chop half of the packet of Rolos and stir through the brownie mix. Pour the brownie mix into the prepared tin and bake for 20-25 minutes until set on top but still squidgy in the centre. Leave in the tin to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 50g of chocolate. Cut the brownies into squares and slice in half the remaining Rolos. Use the melted chocolate to stick a Rolo half onto the top of each brownie.