Enjoy a complimentary 38cm Classic Oak Chopping Board when you buy the Signature Book Oak Knife Block Set – £250. Combined saving of £178.
SET CONSISTS OF:
Signature Carving Knife 23cm (1), Signature Bread Knife 22cm (1), Signature Cooks Knife 18cm (1), Santoku Knife 11cm (1), Signature Kitchen Knife 14cm (1), Signature Vegetable / Paring Knife 10cm, Classic Oak Chopping Board 38cm
This is such a simple but delicious dish. Created exclusively for us by chef Georgina Davies it is perfect for an intimate dinner, to share with friends or as a midweek meal. For ease, you can prepare the fennel, onion and crab mixture ahead, and cook the pasta to mix everything together when your guests arrive.
300g mixed crab meat
1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tsp fennel seeds
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 small bunch of dill, finely chopped
1 small bunch of mint, finely chopped
1 small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
Zest & juice of 1 lemon
A good glug of olive oil
- In a large frying pan, sauté the fennel, onion and garlic over a medium to low heat for 20minutes, until really soft and caramelised. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, boil a large pan of salted water and cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Off the heat, add the crab, fennel seeds, chilli, lemon zest and juice and all of the chopped herbs to the fennel and onion mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the water it was cooked in. Pour the spaghetti into the pan with the crab and fennel mixture; combine really well over a low heat to coat the pasta with all of those lovely flavours. Add a splash or two of the pasta water to loosen it all up to a silky texture.
- Finally, drizzle over a good glug of olive oil and serve with a crisp green salad.